Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Been awhile

Well, it's been awhile since I said anything about a movie. This morning I watched one and after knowing nothing about it and only seeing it for the stars. It's called 'After.Life', it's stars Liam Neeson as a funeral home director, Eliot Deacon,  that prides himself on saying he has a gift of helping the living transition to the afterlife. Christina Ricci is Ann Taylor who's recently had a fatal car accident after having an argument with her boyfriend (Justin Long). But... was it fatal or is there something Eliot Deacon is hiding about his gift. Like I said I knew nothing about it and was pleasantly surprised how I couldn't stop watching it wondering where it was going to end up in the end. I won't even try to pronounce the director's name, Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo, she did do a wonderful job on telling the story. If you watch it, I would also after the movie watch the making up featurette with the director as it really pulls together what the movie was portraying.

No comments:

Post a Comment