Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Day at AMC Pleasure Island (Follow-Up)

     Just a few days ago on Tuesday (August 24th, 2010), I set out on a mission to see the movie 'Piranha 3D'. As you may remember that mission did not go through as planned and resulted in an unpleasant experience. I followed through with my word to send them an official complaint through their corporate website. Thursday afternoon I got an email from AMC as a result of that email and here is there response just as it was sent to me.
    Alexander, 
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your comments concerning the service you received from our crew have been reviewed by our management team and will help us improve our service.

For the inconvenience you experience, I’m sending you via mail 2 passes that you can use at any AMC locations. If you can send your complete mailing address , the sooner we can mail you the tickets to you.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your patronage and being a valued MovieWatcher member.
     Yesterday (Friday) I received my two movie passes in the mail. Just one day after he said they'd be mailed.
Just a mere three days after the incident and my contacting them, they contacted me and resolved the issue. To me that is really great customer service and as a result of this quick and expedient resolution, is why I will definitely give them a second chance. Like I told the gentleman the responded back to my complaint, with his resolution, this is why I choose to drive the extra distance to go to an AMC (30 minutes away) versus the Epic theater which is two minutes from my home. While there are many places that lately seem to be letting their customer service slip, AMC has obviously realized the importance and need to take care of their customers. Especially with the price of movie tickets where they are, knowing there is a company giving this level of service makes you feel a little more comfortable paying them the price, I don't mind paying knowing I am getting good service and feeling appreciated as a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment