Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back to the movies

When this blog originally started it was geared around me doing a movie watching challenge. Believe it or not I've had a couple readers disappointed that, that purpose had been given up and lost. So...Starting 1-1-11 I'll be implementing and starting a new version of that challenge with a more achievable goal and guidelines. It will also give me something to write about again, being that I don't really do much else to write about except once in a blue moon when I go somewhere new. The new challenge will center around counting and seeing how many movies I can see in one years time January 1st, 2011 - January 1st, 2012. Instead of a fixed number goal, the simple goal will be to see just how many I can do and maybe in 2012 strive to reach and pass that goal again. With a baby on the way and work it will take many early mornings and late nights to squeeze those movies in. But, for those of you that know me there's nothing I enjoy more than watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment